We value privacy at Project Letterkunde and we realise that we are not in a position that requires us to store a lot of personal data. Our website https://www.letter-kunde.be is running a state-of the-art security extension and we make sure to process only personal data we need to distribute items from our shop.
We do not allow comments on our website, email@example.com is the only communication channel.
We do not track for analytics purposes.
In order to have a payment process in place we track the following while you’re browsing our website/shop using cookies:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details.. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
Embedding / third-party add-ons
We do not embed website on https://www.letter-kunde.be if we cannot guarantee the privacy settings of the embedded website. This means that no embedding takes place, except embedding from payment providers. We do work with third-party applications to run a shop and receive payments.
These most important partners are:
Data retainment period
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Erasing or adjusting your personal data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.